Wecome back to Season 2014 to all players, families & sponsors.Thankyou to all families & players who have completed the Registration process.
A reminder that whilst you may have completed the actual Registration on line, it is essential that you attend the clubhouse for player photo & payment for Registration to be complete.
We are particularly looking to build on teams 11-15 years & we seek your continued support. It has come to our attention that some existing players in these age groups are unsure on teams available. We ask you to register, not hold off and allow us the opportunity of addressing this over the weekend.
Please note the following essential details:
* Final Registrations this weekend Sat/Sun 10 -2pm at the clubhouse.
* Under 5/6 and ALL new players to the club are required to bring Proof of Age ( BC, Passport etc)
* Photos & Payment are due on these days ( see Goran our Treasurer for any part payment options)
* Anyone intending to begin/ continue Coaching/Managing needs to also attend, bring ID, have photo & fil in the necessary paperwork required by FNSW.
* Sponsors.. Returning & New. Thankyou for your support of our club community. Your continued or new support is greatly appreciated & goes directly towards club resources, equipment, coach education & maitenance. Please fill in our Expression of Interest form as soon as convenient.
* Team Allocation & Grading Commences from Sat Feb 15th & will take a couple of sessions to finalise.
* C & M from 2013, please return any outstanding Gear & Manager Folders.
We are looking forward to a great season 2014 & the appointment of chosen coaches in particular age groups
Coaching will be a continued priority this year.
We also are the only association club to have both Centre of Excellence Coaches (Under 8s) within our club community, available for support of other teams. Congratulations again Goran Rudar & Billy Kirk.
Please on send this email to any interested friends & family members who may be interested in joining CPFC as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you over the weekend & finalising our team & age group numbers.
We thank for your ongoing support & committment towards CPFC.
Darryl Hancock President & The CPFC Committee