To all those who have volunteered to be RTOs (coaches or managers) in 2012
many RTOs have not submitted the required forms necessary to take up their position. In order to be an RTO and receive your RTO card by the first game, you will need to do the following:
1. Go to the Carss Park Football Club website
2. Click on RTO tab at the top of the page
3. Download the following 3 forms:
RTO registration form
Working with Children form
Coaches Code of Conduct form
4. Fill in the 3 forms and contact Kathy (registrar) 0468 902 424 to let her know you have completed the forms and organise a time to drop them into her at the clubhouse.
5. Also required is a proof of identity ie a copy of your drivers licence. A copy can be done at the clubhouse when you drop in your paperwork.
6. You will also need to have your photo taken at this time.
ALL PAPERWORK NEEDS TO BE IN AT THE ASSOCIATION BY WEDNESDAY AT THE LATEST. EARLIER IS BETTER!!!!!
Kathy will be at the clubhouse on Tuesday at 5.30pm before the grassroots training to finalise information, or, alternatively, if the grassroots training is cancelled due to weather or moved to another venue, Kathy will make herself available on Wednesday night from 6-7pm, irrespective of the weather. Please ensure you have downloaded and filled in the 3 forms from the website.