Want the opportunity for your club to get up close and personal with the heroes of Sydney FC and Melbourne Victory?
Come down with your club to the Hyundai A-League Grand Final Saturday Fan Day at the Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park. There will plenty of fun-filled activities for you and the kids!
You’ll have the chance to:
• Meet your heroes from Sydney FC and Melbourne Victory
• Join in the fun with the Hyundai Fan Van and the Westfield Football Darts
• Complete a Grand Final Saturday Activity Passport and go into the draw to win a signed match ball or a family pass to the Hyundai A-League 2017 Grand Final
• Head to the ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Zone for the chance to win the opportunity to play on the pitch at half-time during the Grand Final
• Meet Hyundai A-League legend and ALDI MiniRoos Ambassador Archie Thompson, and watch your kids test their skills on the ALDI MiniRoos Kicking target before getting some game time on the mini pitch.
Where and When?
Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park
From 1pm, Saturday 6 May.
There’s still time to purchase your tickets to the Hyundai A-League 2017 Grand Final presented by Foxtel. Click here and secure your seats today!
So be sure to make your way to the Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park to be a part of all the action of the Hyundai A-League Grand Final Saturday Fan Day.
See you there!