If you (or your child) played for Carss Park Football Club last year, you can complete your registration on-line – no need to come to the club house on a registration day.
The process is as follows:
– if you want to offset the registration fees with the $100 NSW Government Active Kids Rebate – get a voucher at https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
– Complete your registration and optionally apply the voucher at the FFA portal here – https://www.playfootball.com.au/player/player-registration
Review the detailed instructions here.
You will need to come to the clubhouse during our registration dates / times as follows:
– You (or your child) is a new player to the club. Please ensure you bring the birth certificate and / or photo ID.
– You want to pay the registration fees by cash / cheque. NOTE: The on-line registration still needs to be completed prior to arriving.
The remaining registration dates are:
• Tuesday 6th of February 6pm – 8pm • Wednesday 7th of February 6pm – 8pm • Thursday 8th of February 6pm – 8pm