Given last weekend was postponed, the below will be the scheduled grading sessions for the following age groups:
Grading will take place at Parkside Drive Reserve (home ground). Parents are reminded to refrain from interacting with the graders/officials/players whilst grading is taking place.
• Under 8’s: 8:30am – 9:15am
• Under 9’s: 9:30am – 10:15am
• Under 10’s/11’s: 10:30am – 11:15am
• Under 12’s/13’s: 9am – 9:45am
• Under 14’s/15’s: 10am – 10:45am
• Under 16’s/18’s: 9:30am – 10:15am
Review the attached Club Grading Policy, and ensure you arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to the commencement of your child’s grading time.
All players are required to have the following:
– Football boots.
– Shin pads.
– Football socks or socks covering shin pads.
– Water bottle.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO INSURANCE AND SAFETY REGULATIONS, IF PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE SHIN PADS, THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN GRADING. THIS WILL AFFECT THE TEAM IN WHICH YOUR CHILD WILL BE GRADED TO.