Please see the below schedule. No amendments will be made.
- Under 8’s: 6pm – 6:45pm
- Under 9’s: 7pm – 7:45pm
- Under 6’s: 9am – 9:45am
- Under 7’s: 10:15am – 11am
- Under 10’s: 9am – 9:45am
- Under 11’s: 10:15am – 11am
- Under 12’s: 6pm – 7pm
- Under 13’s: 6pm – 7pm
- Under 14’s: 7pm – 8pm
- Under 16’s: 7pm – 8pm
Review the attached Club Grading Policy, and ensure you arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to the commencement of your child’s grading time.
All players are required to have the following:
- Football boots.
- Shin pads.
- Football socks or socks covering shin pads.
- Water bottle.
We look forward to seeing you there.
CPFC Grading Committee
We currently have vacancies in the below age groups for the 2017 Season.
U11's (Boy's and Girl's)
U14's (Boys's and Girl's)
- OVER 14 YEARS OLD
- WILLING TO ACCEPT AN EXCITING AND NEW CHALLENGE
- RETIRING AS A PLAYER
- WANTING TO KEEP FIT AND ACTIVE
- WANTING TO PUT SOMETHING BACK INTO THE GAME
IF YOU FIT ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA THEN YOU ARE JUST THE PERSON THAT THE ST. GEORGE FOOTBALL REFEREES ASSOCIATION IS LOOKING FOR TO TRAIN AS A FOOTBALL REFEREE.
ADULT EX-PLAYERS, MALE and FEMALE, ESPECIALLY WELCOME.
- ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN THE WORLD’S GREATEST GAME.
- BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE FOR THE GAME.
- FULLY STRUCTURED TRAINING AND COACHING PROGRAM.
- PROMOTION TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL STARTS HERE.
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR MALES AND FEMALES.
- CADET PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR PERSONS 12 – 14 yrs.
- COMRADESHIP WITHIN A FRIENDLY AND PROGRESSIVE ASSOCIATION.
Where: Connells Point Sailing Club, Donnelly Reserve, Kyle Pde, Kyle Bay
When: 1st, 6th, 9th, 13th and 16th, February 2017
Time: 7.00pm sharp (on first night), 7.30pm – 9.30pm (subsequent nights)
Cost: $60 - includes Law of the Game Book, and course resource notes.
Payment required prior to first night.
Eligibility: Minimum age for candidates is 14yo (at the 1st April, 2017)
Pre course registration http://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/Entry/?EID=15370
Pre requisite: Completion of FFA Online LOTG course https://laws.myfootballclub.com.au/
All nights must be attended to be considered for accreditation.
Successful applicants will be subject of a ‘Working with Children’ check.
Prohibited persons need not apply.