Please see the below grading schedule for all age groups, as well as the attached Club Grading Policy. Grading will take place at Parkside Drive Reserve (home ground). Parents are reminded to refrain from interacting with the graders/officials/players whilst grading is taking place.
Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to the commencement of your child’s grading time. All players are required to have the following:
- Football boots.
- Shin pads.
- Football socks or socks covering shin pads.
- Water bottle.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO INSURANCE AND SAFETY REGULATIONS, IF PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE SHIN PADS, THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN GRADING. THIS WILL AFFECT THE TEAM IN WHICH YOUR CHILD WILL BE GRADED TO.
Times and dates are as follows:
*** players are required to attend all scheduled grading sessions ***
• Under 6’s/7’s: 8:15am – 8:45am
• Under 8’s: 9am – 9:45am
• Under 9’s: 10am – 10:45am
• Under 10’s: 9am – 9:45am
• Under 11’s: 10am – 10:45am
• Under 8’s: 8:30am – 9:15am
• Under 9’s: 9:30am – 10:15am
• Under 10’s/11’s: 10:30am – 11:15am
• Under 12’s/13’s: 9am – 9:45am
• Under 14’s/15’s: 10am – 10:45am
• Under 16’s/18’s: 9:30am – 10:15am
We look forward to seeing you on these days.
Carss Park Football Club.
Registrations open at MYFootballClub from today - 3rd January 2017
(see playerinfo tab for instructions)
Register In person at the CPFC Clubhouse, Parkside Drive, Carss Park.
Saturday, 21 January 1.00PM - 4.00PM
Sunday, 22 January 12.00 – 2.00PM
Follow us on social media (links to the right) to stay updated with news & registration information.